Technical Consulting & e-Learning Experts
Asserted Knowledge (AKNOW) is a technical consulting and staff sourcing company providing highly skilled ICT services and staff to organisations.
AKNOW’s staff have many years of commercial experience supporting large, multinational ICT integrators and a profound experience in coordinating several publicly funded projects from Framework Programme 6, 7 and the Life Long Programme. AKNOW’s current activities are focused on training through innovative methodologies for e-learning, personalised training approaches, provision of targeted sustainability training to SMEs, and dissemination and quality assurance methodologies and tools focused on targeted quality metrics and best practices/lessons learned programmes.
Our current activities are focused on:
- E&M Learning: Training through innovative methodologies for e&m learning.
- Personalised Training: Personalised training approaches utilising opinion mining, sentiment analysis and augmented reality technologies.
- Informal Learning: Informal learning through the creation of dynamic online communities to empower community learning by matching desire to learn with passion to teach.
- Knowledge Dissemination: Knowledge Dissemination though the development and application of the integrated strategic communication process supported by targeted online and offline activities.
- Serious Games: Promotion of Serious Games in Lifelong Learning through the utilisation of serious games for the advancement of key competencies.
- Exploitation by Design: Sustainable project results through introduction of sustainability requirements in the early stages of design and exploitation resulting from targeting public and commercial opportunities throughout project life.
- Continuous Improvement: Quality assurance methodologies and tools focused on targeted quality metrics and best practices/lessons learned programmes.