Graduate School of EngineeringProject Coordinator
ECAM-EPMI is a Graduate School of Electrical Engineering created in 1992 by 4 major industrial groups : EDF, Philips, PSA and Schneider. With about 800 students, 150 apprentices, 50 teachers and staff members, ECAM-EPMI is recognized by the French state and accredited to award Engineering Degrees by the CTI (National Commission for Engineering Degrees). ECAM-EPMI is accredited to award graduate and Masters-level engineering degrees, recognized by the State, holder of the EESPIG label.
Students are trained in general engineering principals in cutting edge sectors: Smart Cities, Renewable Energies, Automation, Electrical Engineering, Information Technologies and Communications, Supply Chain Management. Courses are designed to reflect the industry’s needs, thanks to the School’s strong culture of cooperation with companies. The usage of the ECTS system facilitates student mobility.
- a member of the so-called CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles), network of graduate schools of engineering;
- part of the “CY Alliance / Université Paris Seine” with numerous research and higher education activities;
- part of the ECAM Group which includes 4 engineering schools;
- a member of Campus France and holder of the label Bienvenue en France;
- a member of Erasmus+;
- a member of the « n+i » network;
- a member of FESIC, network of management and engineering Graduate Schools;
- a member of the Catholic University of Paris.
- Energy and Smart Cities (smart grids, renewables, energy production, …).
- Mechatronics & Embedded Systems (hybrid vehicles, embedded energy, …).
- Manufacturing & Green Logistics (smart mobility, urban transportation, supply chain, …).
Contact: Solenn DAUDU